Biologic new software

Moderator: TexasSleepguy

Biologic new software

Postby stars » Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:50 pm

Hello .My ? is for everybody who uses the Biologic system. We have the new software version 6.71.08.
This software presents very severe problems every night, and the problems are mostly not the same every time.
I will very thank everybody, who can share your experience with this
new software.
Sincerely Stars
stars

Postby ang » Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:58 pm

Sorry Stars

We still have 6.71.05 and haven't received the update yet. Now you have me NOT looking forward to it. What kind of problems are you having? It would be helpful to know in advance what to expect- although I know it's not going to help you out. Sorry to hear you're having such problems.

Angie
ang

upgrade

Postby TexasSleepguy » Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:19 pm

Biologic came in to upgrade our system last week so that we could score on the fly...guess what our systems are to old for the upgrade SHEESH!!!
TexasSleepguy

Postby ang » Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:22 pm

That's really too bad, because the scoring on the fly software is excellent- i often am already generating the preliminary report as I go in to remove wires.

Angie
ang

Postby stars » Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:32 pm

Hello Angie.
!. Every single step computer go to illegal operation.
2.O2 signal if % little down typing for you hundred label bad pulse bad oO2
3.Corruption file and hard to fixed.
4. Typical : yuo running study ,just want look back,mode page back show for you mixt you study and study ,what was done few day ago,and we you return to main screen,computer -illegal operation.
And you cant restart study,to use mode "read patient".
after few second illegaloperation.
5.We keep track every single night and every night something new.

Sincerely Stars
stars

really??

Postby sleeptechnmi » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:52 pm

Stars,
What types of trouble are you having? The ONLY one I have found is when I click on the montage editor button on the botom, it is not active. Otherwise it works exceptionally well. WHat amps are you using the old.... (forget name) amps or the new Netlink amps.? Perhaps that has something to do with it? How old are your computers? Did Biologics "bless" this upgrade? I know in the past, I have tried to upgrade myself but there are minimum specs for the software and if you dont have the min. specs then well...... Sounds as though you are having a ton of issues though, sorry for you to hear that. I know when I had Sandman we couldnt get any help and it was extremely frustrating, eventually we chose Biologics and have been very happy with all 10 beds ever since.
sleeptechnmi

new biologic software

Postby stars » Mon Jul 21, 2003 2:11 am

Really ? O yes.Upgrate done Biologic directly.
!1 What about 4-5 times to night illegal operation.
2.look page back and screen show study day or few day before with 16 digital number sleep page,and again follow illegal operation.
3.what about every 10-20 epoch,when patient to move label bad pulse,and when you scoring ,all this label /hundred/ you need to . delete.
And much more.
Sincerely Stars.
stars

issue

Postby sleeptechnmi » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:53 pm

Stars, Sorry to hear that there are still a few problems. Have you spoken with tech support at biologics? Cassandera and Linda are great to talk with. I would try them if you havent yet. Good luck my friend.
sleeptechnmi

Re: new biologic software

Postby angelique0706 » Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:40 pm

Did you contact customer support? I have had problems with systems in the past, but the support department was always responsive and helped me through my problems.

I agree, Linda or Cassandra should be able to help you. Do you work the night shift? Linda and Cassandra do not work at night, but the night support people (don't know any names) are just as good. They can have someone call back during day if it something that cannot be resolved at night. This has worked well for us. We also had a problem with illegal operations and it ended up being the operating system.
angelique0706

Return to Biologic Systems Corp.