lights on

Moderator: TexasSleepguy

lights on

Postby ang » Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:08 pm

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with analysis recognizing "lights on". When I look back at collection, it's typed in there, but doesn't appear in analysis. We've only had our system since November... I know that everyone is definately typing in lights on, since I am the only one doing studies.

Thanks for any light you may shed on this..... :)
ang

Lights On

Postby Val » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:49 pm

Yep. Your not alone. We have the same thing happen. Have had it since we upgraded to the latest version. We also lose all the Post Test Cal comments if... we put Lights On in. However, when the tech just writes on their charting Lights on at epoch 998 and doesn't put it in to the computer :arrow: then all of the calibration comments etc are there. When we score the study we manually enter Lights On after the fact based on the tech notes and seeing Eyes Open. When the tech types in or uses the preset comment of Lights On, we lose all the rest of the comments for the post test calibrations. I've mentioned it many times and was told that it would be fixed in the next update. Who knows when that will be. It's not just you.
Val

lights on

Postby ang » Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:18 pm

You would think it was just me, the way they acted so surprised in tech support! Not that I'm glad it's a common problem, but glad to know that (supposedly) they are aware, and that it will be fixed. i was told the new upgrade will be available soon. I suppose you're also having problems with your report generator too, with it leaving out PTI information at times. I had to call to have it fixed so many times, that I wrote up the procedure for repair so I don't have to hassle with it next time!

Thanks for the response.

And don't get me wrong.... I like the system. I know they all have little bugs to work out. :?
ang

not here?

Postby sleeptechnmi » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:30 am

Hey Guys,
We havent had any problems with lights on or PTI/reports. Just wanted to weigh in on the issue. However I'm glad that TS is working on it. Have a great weekend.
sleeptechnmi

update on the 'lights on' program bug

Postby john hollwedel » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:25 am

we have the 2005 biologic install version 2.02.02; and still have the problem. The digital system is still great compared to out Grass system; and the "lights on' error only happens on occation. I see that the lights on command is in the notes, but the analysis does not show the command. Any attempt to manually input the 'lights on ' command are futile after the collection has been stopped.
john hollwedel

Postby Keith » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:45 am

We have the same problem, Angie.
Keith

JOhn H.

Postby TexasSleepguy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:50 am

Hey John,
You guys need to contact tech support. Have the situation looked at...
TexasSleepguy

Return to Biologic Systems Corp.