Cloth CPAP Mask

CPAP, BiPAP, and other sleep systems

Moderators: SCNVsleep, labman2

Cloth CPAP Mask

Postby strawberri » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:48 am

I'm writing a letter to Santa early...I want one of these!

http://www.sleepcpapmask.com/

Anyone heard of them before? Any comments or recommendations?
strawberri

Postby Don't Dream & Drive! » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:52 am

We just got a display in yesterday. It looks like a jock strap. LMAO. Seriously though, they look comfortable. I will let you know when I try it on a patient.
Don't Dream & Drive!

Postby strawberri » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 am

I don't like the color either...one of the comments posted on their site was a suggestion to make it in different colors so it doesn't look like an elephants's trunk...!

Yes, please let us know how the patient's respond to it.
strawberri

Postby Delta Dog » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:54 am

Should of called it the pacaderm mask. :lol:
Delta Dog

Postby strawberri » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:55 am

Hey, if it's as comfortable as they say, and it really works to allow patient's to become more compliant, I don't really care what color it is....well....maybe I would like a pink one...or purple...wonder if you can dye them?
strawberri

The good, the bad, and the...

Postby goudasleep » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:41 am

That is one big ugly mask. What's underneath? How does it seal?
goudasleep

Postby strawberri » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:51 am

May be ugly, but seems to work according to the review statements on their website.

Can't wait to hear from DD on how it works.
strawberri

Postby strawberri » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:14 am

Andrew or the monitor of this topic - if this post is not allowed, please be kind and delete...thanks!

Received the following email from the company's owner:

You can tell all of the techs out there that they can get a free SleepWeaver Mask by doing the following:

1) Register at our site:

· Go to www.circadiance.com

· Click “log in to shopping cart”

· Fill out the form

· Click Submit

2) Send us a message and let us know you are a sleep lab

· While logged in click “contact us” and send a message to customer service telling us that you are a sleep lab. Please include your position and the number of beds in the lab.

· Our customer service will code your account as a sleep lab

3) Order your free SleepWeaver All Cloth CPAP Mask

· Go to www.circadiance .com

· Click “buy now”

· Click “SleepWeaver Mask and headgear”

· Put 1 in your shopping cart

· Click “checkout”

· The system will ask you to log in

o Username: your e-mail address

o Password: Whatever you used to create your account (if you forget there is a link to send you a new password).

· On page 1 of check out, verify your shipping address and click “continue”

· On page 2 of checkout, where it says payment, click “check / money order”. There is no charge, but the web site expects a response here.

· On page 3 checkout, verify all of the information. The system will apply a 100% discount. Click “submit”.

You will receive your free mask in a few days.

Stay in touch,

Dave Groll, President

Circadiance
strawberri

Cloth mask

Postby goudasleep » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:14 am

I took advantage of their generous offer, and I'm gonna try one. If it is wonderful I will say so. If not, I'll say so. I am an honest person with an AHI of 78, so I'm always looking for a good system for myself and my patients.
goudasleep

Postby Somnologist » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:37 am

They are in Murrysville, PA, isn't there another big sleep corp there?

I googled it to find out, but this is all I got:

"Since 1933, Murrysville has had a "tree sign" spelling out the word "Murrysville". The trees were landscaped to grow and form the letters by local Boy Scouts. The sign is situated on a large hill as one enters the borough from the Murrysville/Monroeville border, near U.S. Route 22. In 1947, the sign was featured in "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" as the world's largest arboreal sign. [6] (It is no longer the world's largest, or even the largest in the country; "Luecke", near San Antonio, Texas , is much larger.) The "Y" in the Murrysville sign points to the Haymaker Gas Well. "
Somnologist

Postby Don't Dream & Drive! » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:04 am

I tried ours on earlier tonight. We couldn't stop laughing at how much I looked like an elephant. The mask was very comfortable. We will have to try it on a patient soon.
Don't Dream & Drive!

Postby strawberri » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:30 am

I showed it to hubby yesterday, he is wanting to try it out as soon as it comes in. I received a confirmation email it had been shipped!!
strawberri

Postby strawberri » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:33 am

Can't wait to hear from DD on how it works.

Okay, we have 2 people on here who I refer to with their initials instead of typing out the whole name.

The DD I was referring to in that post up there ^^^^ was Don't Dream and Drive which from this moment on will be referred to as DDD!

Your "DD" is safe now Delta Dog!!

8)
strawberri

Postby Don't Dream & Drive! » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 am

Ha ha, Triple D, that'll work for me.
Don't Dream & Drive!

SleepWeaver Cloth Mask from Circadiance

Postby dgroll » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is David Groll, President of Circadiance. I don't want to violate any rules for this forum by advertising our product. So I will avoid anything that sounds like promotion of the product. But I should clarify a few things.

1) First thanks for all of the comments about the product. Yes, we know if looks like an elephant trunk. If we make it pink, then your patients would be seeing pink elephants. So we might need to think about that a bit more.

And I love the back and forth on this forum. This is a great way for us to do research into what you folks need. My thanks to the moderator for letting me in to the forum.

2) I told Strawberri to feel free to let other sleep labs know about our offer of free product. And she did. I should have mentioned that that offer extends to US Sleep Labs only. If you are outside of the US, please contact us directly and we will work with you on a program specific for your country. My apologies to our non-US colleagues for the confusion.

3) For the US sleep labs, we would really appreciate it if you can follow the steps in the e-mail posted by Strawberri. That is:
- Register with our site
- Notify us that you are a sleep lab. Then wait a day.
- Then place your order

You have to wait a day or so between when you register and when you place your order. This gives our staff time to code the account as a sleep lab account, which makes sure that you get your mask for free. If you order the mask before your account is coded, then the on-line ordering system charges full retail ($170). This doesn't cost you anything, but it does make it confusing for us to figure out which orders should be free and which we should charge.

We are happy to provide your lab with the sample product free of charge. But we don't want to accidentally send anyone a bill for a mask that should be a free sample. So we appreciate it if you can wait one day between registering (and notifying us that you are a sleep lab) and then placing your order.

I know it's a bit inconvenient, but even "binary sleep" makes you register and then wait a few days before you can enter. So I hope you undertsand.

Anyway, thanks for all the interest in our product. If anyone wants more specific information, they should contact the company directly at www.circadiance.com. That way, we won't be using this forum as a vehicle to promote the product.

David Groll, Circadiance
dgroll

Next

Return to Other Equipment