Has anyone heard of Sleep Virtual BWII PSG?

CPAP, BiPAP, and other sleep systems

Moderators: SCNVsleep, labman2

Has anyone heard of Sleep Virtual BWII PSG?

Postby Cristina » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Got an email thingy today telling me all about some equipment for PSG's called Sleep Virtual BWII PSG. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or used it. It has a recommendation frome a RPSGT in Portland, ME.
Thanks you all!

Cristina
Cristina

Postby Hypnagogic Hal » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Never heard of it, or this company before.

http://www.neurovirtualusa.com/product
Hypnagogic Hal

Re: Has anyone heard of Sleep Virtual BWII PSG?

Postby labman2 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Cristina wrote:Got an email thingy today telling me all about some equipment for PSG's called Sleep Virtual BWII PSG. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or used it. It has a recommendation frome a RPSGT in Portland, ME.
Thanks you all!

Cristina

got the same email. I was looking for a pic of a hooked up pt -but alas- none to be found so no further interest on my part.

If it was so comfy, I wanna see a full set-up-not just a headbox! :D

Labman2
labman2

Re: Has anyone heard of Sleep Virtual BWII PSG?

Postby Sleepboi31 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Cristina wrote:Got an email thingy today telling me all about some equipment for PSG's called Sleep Virtual BWII PSG. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it or used it. It has a recommendation frome a RPSGT in Portland, ME.
Thanks you all!

Cristina

Hey guys,

Iv used this system for quite some time now using it, We are all very happy with it.

Keypoints: Awsome Tech support!!! Userfriendly system, free reading/scoring stations, fully AASM guidline complaint, comes equipped with all sensors (Including Ripbelts and presure transducer) all for under 13k.

Any questions regarding this system dont hesitate to send PM
Sleepboi31

Postby sleepscore » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:34 am

can this system be monitored from a remote location?
sleepscore

Postby bduce » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 pm

sleepscore
Why not contact the various PSG equipment providers and ask them all the questions that you want answered? Most, if not all, have an internet presence which means that you could surf get a list of companies and contact them.
bduce

Postby SpindleMe » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:50 am

I am using this system in a lab I started managing about three months ago, it was already in use and I am currently trying to convince my boss to get RID of it!!!!!! I have experience with Rembrandt, Sandman, Alice 5, Polysmith and now SleepVirtual which I hate!!!!! There are so many limitations to this software I am constantly banging my head against a wall! And while tech support is always available, they don't always know what they are talking about. Case in point, recently having strange artifact in one room after a split night with CPAP started, so much so that I could not read my EEG signals, did loads of troubleshooting finally called tech support he says "it's EKG" artifact . Trust me if my EKG looked like this I would have been calling 911 not tech support, so I did a list of things he suggested and nothing worked, again he says it's my EKG, what he didn't realize was that I took the EKG completely off the patient just to prove my point and still he says EKG artifact, I have since called for other issues and this same tech tosses out EKG artifact as the problem 9 times out of 10, I know this because I am now keeping track! And this is just one of the many many problems I have had.

We are expanding to run pediatrics of all ages, I honestly do not see how we can accomplish this with this software, seriously if anyone knows of a Peds lab using this please please forward contact info! I have requested info from Neurovirtual 6 times now and the only two "labs" they gave me to contact only use the EEG software NOT the sleep software! I'm so frustrated!!!!!
SpindleMe

Postby somnonaut » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 am

I would hunt down the people mentioned in the testimonials here
http://www.neurovirtualusa.com/index-s.html
And call them up. Use the AASM book, or just google them or the their labs.
somnonaut

Postby SpindleMe » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 am

Thank you Somno I appreciate being steered in a good direction! Looking them up right now!
SpindleMe

Sleep virtual

Postby sunilkumar » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:31 am

yeah i had already worked on sleep virtual BW analysis software

that software do exists...
sunilkumar

Return to Other Equipment