Gamma and XP

Gamma and XP

Postby wmack » Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:24 am

Is there anyone else out there that is as unfortunate as I am to be running Gamma on Windows XP? Gamma does not appear to run well on it, and we may be discontinueing it (XP that is)
wmack

Postby sleepspirit » Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:26 pm

I run the review software on a PC with XP on it and you are correct, it does not run well at all.
sleepspirit

Postby wmack » Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:11 am

The biggest problem that I have is with autoscoring. The computer will count the scoremarks, but it will not actually place them into the study. Kind of a pain when I have to manually mark 300 desats in a study.

Do you have the same problem?

Just curious, but why are you running XP? My IT/IS department prefered it, and my previous manager didn't realize that Grass would support it.
wmack

Postby sleepspirit » Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:37 pm

I have the exact same problem! The only reason I have XP is because that's what I have on my home system and I do a lot of scoring at home!
sleepspirit

Postby wmack » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:17 am

I just heard that they have the second beta release of 4.5, and that the problem has been fixed, as far as XP compatibility. I should be getting my beta version by the end of the week. They are supposed to have the final version of 4.5 ready for release the begining of next month. (yeah! :D )
wmack

Return to Grass Telefactor