Grass gamma files to EDF

Grass gamma files to EDF

Postby linuxgeek » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:06 am

Does anyone know if there is an EDF converter for Grass Gamma files that one can run from a command line?

I have to convert 100's, if not 1000's of studies from a research project.

Thanks.
linuxgeek

Converting to EDF

Postby SLEEPICHIC » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Did you ever get the answer to your question? I am new to this forum but I have done a zillion times for research. I can't tell if you have resolved your problem by looking at this forum. If not email me at sleepichic@live.com

Of course, by now, it is probably too late :)
SLEEPICHIC

Postby linuxgeek » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:43 pm

No, I never found out if there was a commandline version.

But someone wrote a Windows macro written in Perl to convert all the studies using the Grass GUI program to do the conversion.
linuxgeek

Postby SLEEPICHIC » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm

There is just a simple drop down menu which has a "convert to EDF" and you click on that and rename file and it does it automatically. I used to convert for clinilabs and Ford using it so you probably work with one of those I would imagine. It could be your version of Gamma as well. Do you know your version? I am not sure if the older versions did it that easy so that could be your problem. Let me know.
SLEEPICHIC

Postby SLEEPICHIC » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Actually, I think I am braindead and you want to do all at the same time....duh...right? If so, that is a tough one and I have never done that or tried. So, having said that:

Call Marco Mancini or Marc Paliotta at Astro-med at 401-828-4000 they would be the only ones who would know the answer to that question.
SLEEPICHIC

Return to Grass Telefactor