Scoring on the fly w/Grass Tel.

Scoring on the fly w/Grass Tel.

Postby dreamwatcher09 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi,

I'm new to Grass Telefactor and have at my new place of employment, we score on the fly. I trained with the techs who have been using it for a LONG time but when I go to the look back screen then flip to live it doesn't hold my place on the look back screen. They told me just to write down the epoch I was on and where it was staged to and where it was scored to then go back to that epoch. I flip back and forth quite often as to keep a close watch on my patients and was wondering if there was anyway possible to not lose my place on my scoring page when going to live mode? Any help would be greatly appreciated. We are getting ready to get the software upgraded - not sure if I'll find out then or not. :?:
dreamwatcher09

Postby RayMeece » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:53 am

There is no way to keep your place. My coworkers write down the epoch number, too. I don't. Lets see if I can explain clearly, so stay with me here.

Ok, when staging, I simply change the stage when I need to go live. Like, say I was on epoch 204, stage 2. Well, the next epoch, I go up to stage 1, then hit "end" to go live. When I am ready to score some more, just look at the hypnogram, and click where the last stage chang eis.

Same for resp events -- only I score a central apnea, if nothing else is going on.

Hope that answers the ?
RayMeece

Postby sleepynow » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

what i do is click on the Period (.) to mark where i stopped staging. this will add a No Stage.. I use it as a marker..

Hope this helps- Sleepy
:D
sleepynow

Return to Grass Telefactor