CFLOW NOT READING

CFLOW NOT READING

Postby m2cute4 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:30 am

Sometimes the cflow doesn't read at all or poorly anyb suggestions?? we use resperonics for cpap.
m2cute4

Postby RPSGTsince1997 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:26 am

We're having the same problem and will be calling our Respironics rep about it. We've trouble-shooted and so far, no one can figure out why we get such a poor signal (very low amplitude that can't be increased) or nothing at all. I hate having to put a thermocouple underneath the mask when I should have to. Plus, it sure makes using something like the Swift nasal pillows difficult! :?
RPSGTsince1997

Postby sleepadmin » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:59 am

Have you tried changing the voltage settings on the AOM remote? Also, the DC imputs on the Sensormedics amps seem to break easy. Try switching to another input if you have one free.
sleepadmin
Admin

Postby strawberri » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:22 pm

I had this to happen recently and nearly drove myself crazy switching equipment from one bed to another in an attempt to isolate the "problem". Turns out it was an amplifier malfunction. The company sent another one, we sent the old one back to them....long process, but it worked.

On a good note however, I finally learned about the equipment setup, from the patients room to the tech room. I even made a chart for when/if it happens again...which we all know will just be a matter of time...lol

I think I can hook a lab up now blindfolded! So all in all it was a good thing.
strawberri

Postby GSC » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:23 am

The attached file is the setup and settings for using the respironics units with the sleep systems.
Attachments
Setup and calibration of the Respironics Synchrony.doc
Respironics cpap setup and settings
(38.5 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
GSC

Return to SensorMedics/Nicolet (Viasys)