Lab Manager

Lab Manager

Postby respbarb » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:45 pm

Anybody having trouble with missing information after the reports are done. We many times will go back to look at a report and the comments and physician interpretation will be wiped out.
This only has happened with our new software.
Haven't called tech support yet, but am planning on.
appreciate any help. Thanks
respbarb

Postby karerose » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:30 am

Are you looking back at the reports after they are printed, or you mean looking back to edit? Are they reports that you made yourself, default or custom reports?
karerose

Postby respbarb » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:54 pm

Looking back at our custom reports. Sometimes they are there and sometimes they are not.
We have made several custom reports from the short report.
Do you by any chance have a custom report for Endtidal Co2?
respbarb

Postby sleepyindetroit » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 pm

We are experiencing the same issue with version 7.2b in Lab Manager. This is a custom report. I have spoken to tech support about this issue and they reported they have not encountered this problem before. Have you resolved this issue with missing
sleepyindetroit

Postby sleepyindetroit » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 pm

We are experiencing the same issue with version 7.2b in Lab Manager. This is a custom report. I have spoken to tech support about this issue and they reported they have not encountered this problem before. Have you resolved this issue with missing pphysician interpretations?
Thank you in advance.
sleepyindetroit

Postby MrBig » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:52 am

Nope.
MrBig

Postby Don't Dream & Drive! » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:46 am

I sure hope these posts are duplicates and that I'm not having double vision. lol
Don't Dream & Drive!

Postby respbarb » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Did get somewhere with the missing data.
We need to do database repair once a week, were never told that.
and we also had created some dummy acct's ( for testing equipment and troubleshooting ) that caused errors. got rid of them.
Looks better now.
respbarb

data missing from custom reports

Postby rpsgt244 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:17 pm

We had problems with our custom reports when upgrading from version 4 to version 6 (or was it v.7?) until Mitch Henyon sent us a 'patch' to install that did some sort of upgrade for the database. There was a correction needed for fields that were added/moved in the database.

Had you skipped over a couple of software versions as we did?
rpsgt244

Postby respbarb » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:09 am

oh yeah, we upgraded from 4.2 to 6 and then to 7.3.
Actually, when we purchased then new system we bought 7.3 but it was not ready so the tech from Sensormedics installed 6 ( because he had his own "private copy" in his briefcase) to get us up and running and then within time upped us to 7.3.
Heard about the patch couldn't get it before we bought the upgrade.
respbarb

Postby jerzey devil » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:46 am

OMG OMG OMG
It's not just us!!! We are using v7.3 and often lose data from the note pad - specifically height, weight scoring tech and history. Some fields always "stick" while some disappear and have to be re-entered.
We have also been having long-term problems with the custom reports (which our medical director has blasted us for) where dynamic box fields sometime jsut disappear from the report
jerzey devil

Postby knbuie » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:41 am

I thought this was a problem until I was told that the system takes a "snapshot" of your report. I have always pulled up a report and looked it over then go back in and make a change or add something to my technologist comments. I noticed that each time I would do this anything I added would never show up. I called to ask about this and finally got someone that told me about the snapshot. What I started doing was finding out what number was assigned to that patient. I then go into that file, look for the "reports" folder. Open that folder and delete the .doc file that contains the report. I then am able to go back and pull up another report that now will contain all of the additions. It is a real pain but it is the only way I have found of adding changes that are made.

Hope that helps------really makes no sense to me
knbuie

Return to SensorMedics/Nicolet (Viasys)