v8.1 and z4 amp

Information Overload

Postby Polysom.com » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:23 am

The new system has a serious case of information overload. Once you get it set up how you like it it is great though. Pricey compared to competitors like Embla. I personally preferred that system, but the regional hospital didnt ask for my opinion.
Polysom.com

Postby joedoria » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:31 pm

RPSGT244 Wrote

"extension cable for the Nellcor oximeter, which is built into CephaloPro and the z4"

This message is to confirm that there is not a Nellcor oximeter in this product - it must be another type of oximeter. I work for Covidien - the parent company of Nellcor, and Nellcor oximetry is currently only found in the Sandman Sleep Diagnostic products.
joedoria

Postby rottiemama2003 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:39 am

And that 9.1c is not my choice as a tech i am always on the phone with tech support about some thing give me back 7.3 or my old alice 4 I miss the simple thing in life. Just sick of coming in with what is going to break to nite. I don't like having that kind of attitude when coming to work, I want to what i am i going to learn tonight attitude. Sorry this 9.1c has just worked my nerves in the words of my grand daughter
rottiemama2003

Postby respbarb » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

That's interesting RM. We can't get anything bigger than 7.3a because adminstration won't go for captial expense on faster computers.
Sounds like a lot of bugs to work out.

Tell me, did they fix scoring events on wake pages? Did they incorporate ability to meaasure legs? What other changes were there? ( these are what we were told would be some of the changes)
respbarb

Postby rpsgt244 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 am

My bad. javascript:emoticon(':oops:')
The built-in oximeter is Nonin.

respbarb- not sure about a "fix" for wake events.
The reports still do not count events when the event box you drew on screen starts in an epoch staged as wake.
Of course, the AASM scoring rules state you don't count events that occur in wake epochs anyway. Oh, except for arousals. We are to score the arousals but not the events that cause them.
And no, reports do not include arousals marked with the beginning of the event box in an epoch staged as wake.
rpsgt244

Previous

Return to SensorMedics/Nicolet (Viasys)