Well guys, it's been fun but....

Nearly everything else 'sleep' related not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: labman2, SCNVsleep

Well guys, it's been fun but....

Postby skeepy » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 pm

After thinking about it, I've decided to leave Binary Sleep. It served a purpose for me when I first joined, and for a few years after, but now I no longer feel the need to stay active here anymore. Thanks for all the advice and interesting discussions. Stay classy folks and have some happy holidays! :wink:
skeepy

Postby SCNVsleep » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:47 am

It is a shame that you have acheieved a certain level of education vis this site and don't feel the need to "pay it forward" to other techs.

But, I offer you good luck in your future travels and your account will always remain active here if you ever have the desire to share any future knowledge.
SCNVsleep

Postby K-sey Complex » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Thank god you told us... :lol:
K-sey Complex

Postby somnonaut » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:12 pm

skeepy,
I am not sure what you consider the usefulness of Binary, but this should help you figure it out.
http://mashable.com/2013/11/23/sharing- ... -content/#!
somnonaut

Postby labman2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:18 pm

somnonaut wrote:skeepy,
I am not sure what you consider the usefulness of Binary, but this should help you figure it out.
http://mashable.com/2013/11/23/sharing- ... -content/#!

Good stuff! Thanks Somno!

And true!
labman2

Postby K-sey Complex » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 pm

I'm not sure why we are replying to this... If the post really is true, that person will never see the replies.
If the post is bull plop and they are still reading this, we are still wasting our mouse clicks because, well.... no one left. :-s :-k
K-sey Complex

Postby labman2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:23 pm

K-sey Complex wrote:I'm not sure why we are replying to this... If the post really is true, that person will never see the replies.
If the post is bull plop and they are still reading this, we are still wasting our mouse clicks because, well.... no one left. :-s :-k

Well I was replying to Somno as I found his info very informative!!

Wether SKEEEPY is still here is irrelevant to me! :lol: Best Wishes to him or her! :wink:
labman2

Postby somnonaut » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 pm

My post was for others, not just skeepy.
somnonaut

Postby K-sey Complex » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:55 pm

I know... I get it. Very useful information for anyone here or new to the forums. I'm just being facetious about the ridiculous exit speech. Doesn't serve a purpose anymore? So stop coming here. Big deal.

K-sey Complex

Postby skeepy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 am

Stepping in here because I needed to PM one of the Admins...

SCNVsleep wrote:It is a shame that you have acheieved a certain level of education vis this site and don't feel the need to "pay it forward" to other techs.

But, I offer you good luck in your future travels and your account will always remain active here if you ever have the desire to share any future knowledge.

Thank you! It's not so much that I'm leaving for good but more like going into lurk mode and then take a long hiatus. I will keep in mind what you guys have said about "paying it forward" to other newbie techs that join the forum.

This forum definitely serves a great purpose for a lot of people, and I'm not saying this forum doesn't serve a purpose at all. All I'm saying is although I've gained some interesting insight via this forum, I'm choosing to leave/lurk for personal reasons and I'm leaving it at that.
skeepy

Re: Well guys, it's been fun but....

Postby mercime » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:12 am

what made you decide to leave? is there another sleep forum or blog that you use? i've just been reading though this forum and i'm still learning a lot, but i was wondering what other platforms there are out there for this? i found this one in a google search, if anyone has any suggestions i'd appreciate them.
mercime

Return to Miscellaneous Sleep Topics