new AAST coordinator

American Association of Sleep Technologists
American Association for Respiratory Care
American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists

Moderators: SCNVsleep, labman2

Postby Jayhawkhenry » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:09 am

Amykr wrote:I guess I am the odd ball here I keep hoping my efforts and voice will help to change things. I believe in being the change I want to see. Of course I am on a committee with minimal voice as membership and communications which is really only about renewals and Sleep Tech appreciation week.

Your not alone. We all want, and keep hoping for, a change for the better. We need a professional association that is more interested in uniting us than dividing us.
Jayhawkhenry

Postby labman2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:27 am

Jayhawkhenry wrote:
Amykr wrote:I guess I am the odd ball here I keep hoping my efforts and voice will help to change things. I believe in being the change I want to see. Of course I am on a committee with minimal voice as membership and communications which is really only about renewals and Sleep Tech appreciation week.

Your not alone. We all want, and keep hoping for, a change for the better. We need a professional association that is more interested in uniting us than dividing us.

and it may be a totally new one! One by techs, for techs! How simple, yet how refreshing! I believe it will come as more folks become disenchanted - and then we will have a choice of who represents our concerns and interests.
labman2

Previous

Return to AAST/AARC/ASET