APT and the AARC

American Association of Sleep Technologists
American Association for Respiratory Care
American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists

Moderators: labman2, SCNVsleep

Postby sleepadmin » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:26 pm

Please explain how a post on a "member only forum" elsewhere constitutes the mandate that it be removed from here? :?
sleepadmin
Admin

Postby Tech » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:57 pm

Two points (and I hope I don't offend anyone). 1) I apologize to cheekybastardthat for misquoting him "Tech person") in the post immediately following my responst to Claude. I didn't intend to imply that Claude had made that characterization, nor did I mean to imply that cheeky had been malicious. 2) My originial April post on this matter is a response to Rick, who, in the previous post, referred to the "somnonaut" message on the APT website.

<This post edited by Sleepadmin. Text in red reflects changes made>
Tech

All right...

Postby SCNVsleep » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:53 pm

ONE. No one told anyone to "shut up". No one was censored. And Andrew sure as hell didn't coem in to this until you decided to attack him.

TWO. You WERE told that any questions or concerns about the administration or operation of this board was to be addressed to myself or another moderator via PRIVATE MESSAGE. You chose not to listen to this advice.

THREE. Because of your inability to comply with a simple request, this thread is being locked. It will not be deleted, as I feel there is fodder for much quality discussion and debate on it.

Andrew - It's your board. Feel free to over rule me if you see fit. But I am not going to allow this place to be ruined by one guy who will only suceed in chasing paople away.
SCNVsleep

Previous

Return to AAST/AARC/ASET