American Association of Sleep Technologists
American Association for Respiratory Care
American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists

Moderators: labman2, SCNVsleep

Postby polysomprincess » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm

i dont know of anything
polysomprincess

Postby TFM1980 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:37 am

Ok, back from SA. Conference was good except my car got broken into the first day there on Sunday! I HATE SA.....it's so ghetto. lol Anywho, other than that, it was good. Anyone know when the CEC's will be available to print off?
TFM1980

CEU's

Postby goudasleep » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:24 pm

TFM, you go online, do some verification stuff, & print your own CEU's. You can do it anytime up to October, I think. Where were you staying, that your car go broken into?

I enjoyed the conference. The format was confusing. I guess with multiple organizations working to put on one big show that was to be expected, but better scheduling, print material and pricing would be nice. I met a lot of people, the Austin people were great, the F&P folks from New Zealand were nice, lovely accents. wish I had seen more Binary people.

I met SCNV from Houston. Good guy. And Andrew, the godfadda of this place, drunk at 9 in the morning, starting fights, making outrageous demands for swag...

San Antonio wasn't a bad place to have it, relatively cheap, things to do downtown, kinda pretty. I'd vote for New Orleans but that's probably too hot and funky for some people. NYC of course but $$. Maybe Minneapolis, yeah...everybody loves Minneapolis...
goudasleep

Postby somnonaut » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:14 pm

"And Andrew, the godfadda of this place, drunk at 9 in the morning, starting fights, making outrageous demands for swag... "

Yup, sounds like Andrew.
somnonaut

Postby Sleepsgood » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 am

I found morning lectures particularly brutal due to a slight time zone change (only an hour behind.. but waking up at 6 vs 7 makes a diff) and the fact im a night tech and my sleep chemicals were being made full force until 2 pm. Coffee does nothing for me. I figured it might since I rarely drink it.. but no. lol

Last days lectures were most interesting/educational for me. All of them.

Anybody notice a particular Asian woman being removed from a bunch of lectures because she was recording them? ha ha

I didn't find the city ghetto.. we were downtown in the business district.. where were you parked?
Sleepsgood

Re: CEU's

Postby sleepadmin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 am

goudasleep wrote:I met SCNV from Houston. Good guy. And Andrew, the godfadda of this place, drunk at 9 in the morning, starting fights, making outrageous demands for swag...

Nothing can top that guy stumbling crazily around in a cowboy hat, hitting on every woman in the place with his fly wide open.
sleepadmin
Admin

Re: CEU's

Postby Patience » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am

sleepadmin wrote:
goudasleep wrote:I met SCNV from Houston. Good guy. And Andrew, the godfadda of this place, drunk at 9 in the morning, starting fights, making outrageous demands for swag...

Nothing can top that guy stumbling crazily around in a cowboy hat, hitting on every woman in the place with his fly wide open.

Sounds like a good educational conference!!!! :lol: :twisted: :P 8)
Patience

Postby polysomprincess » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 pm

I enjoyed San Antonio.... it was a good time... cept I stayed sober as a church mouse....
polysomprincess

Previous

Return to AAST/AARC/ASET