Xltek SaO2 issues

Xltek SaO2 issues

Postby burchab1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:01 am

Hello my sleepy friends.... I just started at a new lab that has Xltek software. First of all, am I the only one that thinks when you call tech support you should get a sleep tech? I have called 2 weekends in a row and was told the tech I spoke with was the only one on call and she was not clinical. She told me that the sleep techs work during the week and were not available.
That being said, I need some help. The big issue for me currently is the SaO2 display. Is there any way to get it to display every second? I find it very difficult to score respiratory events when the pulse ox reading is not readily available.
We have other issues but I thought I would start with this one and then I would have a go to person to bug on my other issues. You can always PM me. I work weekends and that is when I can get infront of the computer. We come in and work with a physician practice and we do not have access to the computers during the day.

Thank Y'll

Burchab1
burchab1

Re: Xltek SaO2 issues

Postby somnonaut » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:41 pm

The display can be shown every second if your screen has per second deviations on it and you select show every division. Our 30 sec screen has 1 sec divisions and then the channel properties has the check mark to show value on every major division. Make sure slider is all the way over to the right. This is Sleepview 8.1, not sure which version you are working with. If 7.5 then you do not see a slider.
Attachments
ch properties.jpg
ch properties.jpg (52.46 KiB) Viewed 219 times
divisions.jpg
divisions.jpg (59.08 KiB) Viewed 219 times
somnonaut

Re: Xltek SaO2 issues

Postby somnonaut » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:45 pm

BTW, I have YET to figure out what "DRAW LABELS WITH BACKGROUND" does.
somnonaut

Return to Inspirex (XLTEK)