XLTek Connex

XLTek Connex

Postby sleepchamp » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:05 am

After months of evaluations with different vendors, we purchased Xltek Connex and have never been more happy. I've had experience with everyone else out there.. Sandman, Alice, NK... the list goes on. I would suggest for anyone that is looking to open or expand a lab to look at this system. It seriously took 45 minutes before we were able to run, score, review studies on our own. This is the most "tech friendly" system I've ever seen.
sleepchamp

Postby sleeptechjoe » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:28 am

A clinic I used to work at was used as a testing site for the release of the software. I found it pretty nice, especially being able to adjust filter settings AFTER the data was collected. We always had problems with getting the montage to permanently store filter/gain settings, so every night we had to manually adjust alot of signals. Another problem was that when you went to review the study it did not store the signals at the recorded filter setting, it put it back to the default. So, in essence you could run a clean study and when you went to review it, it would look like junk until you adjusted the settings that they were ran at.

Otherwise it was pretty user friendly, altho the mini-boxes seemed very fragile where the serial port was.
sleeptechjoe

Return to Inspirex (XLTEK)