Has anyone ever used....

Postby endymion » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:42 pm

Saw XLTEK demo at the APSS meeting and was actually very impressed with it. If I was in the market for a new system, would certainly put them on my "short list" to consider. (No, I have no ties with this company; just liked what I saw at the meeting.)
endymion

Natus

Postby TexasSleepguy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:40 am

XlTEK bought out by NATUS.
NATUS track record for tech support very bad.,
TexasSleepguy

Postby sleep69 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:15 am

I echo BAD service! I have XLTek and was promised excellent tech support. What you actually get is far from excellent with reponses like "let me ask someone and call you guys back on day shift"! I DO NOT recommend this system based soley upon experience with tech support, it is a pretty good system otherwise.
sleep69

Postby Sleepladypalmdesert » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:00 pm

We have an XL Teck EMG system in our Neuro lab. The Sales Rep was very nice and charming. But we do have some problems with tech support. They do not have to call us back. Sometimes takes quite a while. I would be worried if I had a tech support question at night. One physician loves this system....none of the others will use it. We would not go with them again.
Sleepladypalmdesert

Postby Sleepladypalmdesert » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:04 pm

In fact, to add....before I purchase any system, I call the tech support line in the middle of the night to see how prompt they are to respond. They probably hate it...but if I am going to spend that kind of money on a system I want my techs to have access to tech support. The sales reps will tell you anything.
Sleepladypalmdesert

Postby Amykr » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:06 am

I figure I should add to the record about tech support so you all know but if anyone has a fix please let me know. There is a glitch in our ssytem that will reset the montage filters to the default settings at inopoortune times. I have been trying for 6 months to get xltek to fix this problem the latest solutions is to save my montages and all my forms to a memory stick and reload them onto the D drive every time they change. The also suggest rebooting the computer every day and every time we turn on a cpap since they do not stay calibrated. I told them I thought that was impractical because we do do split night studies. Tech support asked what i was talking about. That is when i needed to end the conversation.
Amykr

Previous

Return to Inspirex (XLTEK)