Natus Embla Titanium 34 Channel for sale

Natus Embla Titanium 34 Channel for sale

Postby Modifier1 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello everyone,

After performing many studies and enjoying the use of this device, I am currently selling the unit for additional funds to expand on my research.

It is fully functional and in excellent condition, and has been used in many studies previous to mine. The sale does not contain any software, or software license, it is only for the physical unit itself.

International delivery is available.

If you have any questions please feel free to message.
Pease find below the link of the current listing

https (remove space) ://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Natus-Embla-Titanium-34-Channel-EEG-Ambulatory-Portable-Polysomnography/352472155399

'Natus Titanium 34 Channel EEG/PSG. Ambulatory/Portable

This is a used Titanium device that is in excellent working condition, and has been used in hundreds of studies, as well as for my own research.

The unit can be used as a portable EEG, with a battery life of 24 hours on 2 AA batteries. The device can also be used in a typical stationary setting by using the BQ Net box provided. Data is collected on a flash card.

The reason for selling is for additional funds for further research equipment.

The listing is for the Natus Titanium Unit and BQ Box, and Isolation accessories. I will also provide a waistband pouch that the unit comfortably sits in.

The price is reflective of the quality and brand reputation of the unit. Portable EEG of this calibre are rarely listed.

This listing does NOT include any software or license for any software. It is only for the physical unit.

Worldwide shipping is available.'
Modifier1

Re: Natus Embla Titanium 34 Channel for sale

Postby Modifier1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:25 am

For anyone still interested I have dropped the price significantly. I'm hoping to attain a fast transaction rather than profit. Funds for further research equipment is my priority.

Regards,

Modifer
Modifier1

Return to Embla/REMbrandt/Somnologica/Enterprise