Respironics Comfort Lite 2- "Rhino Mask"

CPAP, BiPAP, and other sleep systems

Moderators: SCNVsleep, labman2

Respironics Comfort Lite 2- "Rhino Mask"

Postby NM_Sleep_013 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:49 am

Does anyone remember this mask from about 12+ yrs ago? It has a pad that sits on the patient's forehead, has a telescoping connector from the tubing to the interface.
It had 3 interfaces: The pillows, direct seal and the simple cushions.

I am asking because an employee at my hospital uses the device and really likes it. I have tried fitting her with several new devices but she would love to get parts for this.
I know that many of us sleep techs, especially us old timers have hoards of these types of things.

Does anyone have the simple cushion in size medium? I thought it would be fun to go on a scavenger hunt to see who can come up with one of these.

I have stuff to trade and I just would love to be able to get her one of these cushions. The entire mask assembly would be even better.

Message me if you can help.
Thanks, LB

Here is a link to a picture.
http://cdn3.bigcommerce.com/s-0jg7d99z/ ... 80.jpg?c=2
NM_Sleep_013

Re: Respironics Comfort Lite 2- "Rhino Mask"

Postby RayMeece » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:54 am

wow, that takes me back a ways.we threw out boocoodles of these at my last lab, since they had just been taking up space for 7-8 years or more. Hope you can find some, or, even better, encourage that person to come into the 21st century! LOL

Also check with your Respironics Rep - they may have some in the warehouse still
RayMeece

Return to Other Equipment